Ireland West Executive Lounge
Flying on business or leisure, the Ireland West Executive Lounge at Ireland West Airport Knock is the perfect, relaxing start to your journey.
We want you to start your journey in style. Whether you are looking for access to the airport lounge for somewhere peaceful to catch up on last minute business, or are just looking to sit back, unwind, and enjoy some fine food and drink before you fly; you’ll find it in the Ireland West Executive Lounge.
Enjoy the comfort and relaxing atmosphere of our Executive Lounge for up to three hours. We offer an excellent service to all passengers regardless of airline or class of ticket. Priority pass holders are welcome also. To gain access to the lounge please present yourself at our 'Information Desk' in the main terminal (please bring booking confirmation if applicable) where on verifcation you will be granted access to the lounge.
Our lounge services include:
- Complimentary refreshments
- Newspapers and magazines
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the lounge
- Analogue and ISDN lines available for laptops
- Live flight information display
| Pre Booked Price
| Walk up price on the day
Please note further discounts are available for group bookings and company functions.
08:00 - 17:30 daily
Location of the Ireland West Executive Lounge
After clearing airport security, proceed through the retail shop and into the departures area. Turn left and proceed to Boarding area 3. The Lounge is located on the right hand side as you enter Boarding area 3.
General Information and House Rules!:
- Open 7 days a week from 08:00-17:30, the lounge is available to all but with some guidelines!
- The maximum length of time per stay in the lounge is 3 hours
- Children under 12 are allowed entry for €10 and must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you prebooked, please bring your email confirmation on the day to gain access to the Ireland West Executive Lounge.
- Passengers are asked to behave and dress appropriately at all times, with no football shirts permitted.
- Ireland West Airport Knock have the right to refuse entry to anyone, or ask them to be removed, if their dress or code of conduct is offensive or disruptive to other passengers.