Located in the main concourse of the Airport, the XL Newsagents stocks international and local newspapers, a range of magazines and books, cigarettes, gift items, Household Goods, soft drinks, Hot Beverages, sweets and crisps. National Lottery tickets may also be purchased here.
ShopWest Travel Retail
Located in the Departures Area, our beautifully designed new 'ShopWest' Travel Retail Store provides the ideal shopping experience. Check in early and enjoy great value and hassle-free shopping on leading brands, including:
- Swarovski crystal and jewellery
- Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Burberry, Prada, Ardan and many more leading names in perfume and aftershave
- Yves Saint Laurent, Clinique, Lancome beauty products
- Exclusive benefit make-Up range
- Eason’s books and magazines
- Guinness clothing
- CD’s / DVD’s
- Selection of fine whiskeys and wines and handmade Irish chocolates
- Toys and souvenirs
- Selection of electrical goods including digital cameras,
Click here to view more information on our ShopWest Travel Retail Store
Click here to view current retail special offers available in 'ShopWest'
Tax Refund Facility
Tax refund boxes are located in the Departures area of the Airport. Once completed, please drop the forms into the box for the Customs officers to collect. A company called Global Refund will then process the request and post directly to the passenger.
Value-Added Tax (VAT) is a retail sales tax in Ireland. The retail export scheme is a scheme whereby visitors from outside the European Union can purchase goods to take home with them and benefit from tax relief. Relief is not allowed on services (for example, hotel accommodation, meals, car hire etc.).
The scheme operates in two principal ways:
- Either the tourist pays the tax when making purchases and subsequently gets a refund from the relevant retailer or refund agency OR
- In certain retail outlets, the goods are sold tax free at the point of sale. In effect this means a reduction of 17.36% on the normal sale price.
For details on how this scheme operates please click here
Knock Shrine Office
Located on the ground floor in the terminal building, the Knock Shrine Office offers information on Knock Marian Shrine and Pilgrimages. See also www.knock-shrine.ie.
Car Hire Services
A number of internationally recognised car hire brand names provide car hire services at Ireland West Airport Knock. For further details please click here.
There is a Bank of Ireland 365 Cash Dispenser / ATM located in the main terminal across from the Bureau de Change booth in the arrivals area.
The ATM dispenses Euro only.