80% OFF OUR LOWEST FARES UNTIL MIDNIGHT MONDAY
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, today (14th May) has slashed its fares by 80% giving travelers in the West a chance to visit top UK destinations from Ireland West Airport Knock, including Liverpool, Bristol, East Midlands, London Luton & London Stansted from as little as €5.
5 Things to do in Liverpool
• Visit Beatles Story and chart their life from their Cavern and Hambury period through to their break-ups and beyond.
• Tate Liverpool is one of the largest galleries of modern and contemporary art outside London and home to the National Collection of Modern Art in the North.
• Take in a match at Anfield.
• Explore Albert Dock, a 19th century warehouse transformed into one of Liverpool's busiest and most cosmopolitan centers and a top heritage attraction.
• Shopping. You will find almost every form of retail therapy in Liverpool.
Speaking today Ryanair’s Maria Macken said:
“Whether you're coming to Liverpool for arts and culture, sport or shopping you’ll be spoilt for choice in this diverse, energetic and exciting city. Liverpool is the centre of a vast area of beauty, culture and entertainment that deserves exploration. Take advantage of the favorable exchange rate and check it out for yourself.”
“Ryanair has reduced its lowest fares by 80% and summer sun seats can be snapped up for as little as €5 for travel in May, June and early July. Everyone loves to get a bargain, especially in a recession, and Ryanair urges passengers to log on to www.ryanair.com to secure their fantastic low fares holiday for less as the sooner you log on the more choice you will have!”
22 Mar 2017 12:50pm
06 Dec 2017 10:29am
06 Dec 2017 13:59pm
06 Dec 2017 14:02pm