Ref: CA01 Experienced Cook – temporary part-time contract
- You will report to the Catering Supervisor. This reporting situation may change as the organisation responds to ongoing change and business requirements.
Purpose of post
- To ensure the kitchen provides high quality, efficient cost effective and profitable food services.
- Day to day cooking in the kitchen ensuring that all food is presented in a safe and hygienic manner during the different service times
- Responsible for ongoing menu development on a regular basis.
- Working with the Catering Supervisor to plan costs and review menus
- Carry out regular reviews on menu sales and customer preferences and recommend improvements where appropriate to the Catering Supervisor
- Responsible for implementing current and future menu cycles.
This position requires an individual who:-
- Has a 3rd level qualification in professional cookery.
- Has a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Has good H.A.C.C.P knowledge with relevant certificates.
- Has the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a focused team.
- Is a self-motivated, self-starter who demonstrates a consistent “can do approach”.
- Is reliable, trustworthy and dedicated to maintaining high quality standards.
- Is an effective communicator at all levels both inside and outside the organisation.
The above list is not exhaustive and we expect to see a demonstration of the persons individuality, innovativeness and use of their particular skills as appropriate. The role will also include any other duties which are appropriate for the position and the needs of Ireland West Airport Knock.
To apply for the above position please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 20th February at 5:30pm.