Marketing Executive position for a 6 to 9 month contract.
You will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager or such person as directed by airport management. This reporting situation may change as the organisation responds to ongoing change and business requirements.
Purpose of Role:
To provide marketing and promotions support to the sales and marketing department in the development of routes, the marketing of the airport and development of its business entities.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Key functional areas of support responsibility are:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure that all marketing activities and communications align with wider business goals and established brand values.
- Be involved in the preparation and delivery of high quality content for direct mail campaigns and communications
- Manage website content as a key marketing tool. Update airport website with company news, special offers etc
- Develop and implement online marketing campaigns to drive sales and ensure route success
- Develop and implement strategies for SEO, PPC, display advertising and social media advertising to achieve company goals, including managing budgets and identifying opportunities.
- Work to develop and execute the business’s social media plan from a content and idea generation perspective, always with an eye on emerging trends relevant to the organisation. This is a critical requirement for the role and personnel should have relevant experience in designing and executing social media campaigns and applications with particular reference to Facebook, twitter and youtube
- Work with the Marketing Manager to deliver accurate, insightful and relevant Business Intelligence reports to the business
- Support the company’s research agenda – conducting both internal and external research. and developing and maintaining customer and supplier databases
- .Advertising and promotions planning, organisation and support
- Creative copywriting and management of artwork and graphic design production
- Event planning and management overseen by manager
- Trade shows and exhibition planning, organisation and support
- Route development support for scheduled, charter and executive services
- Develop plans and materials for management approval that meet marketing and sales budgets, objectives and strategies to develop the airport utilisation to the extremities of the region
- Qualified to a minimum degree level in marketing
- Strong communications, presentation, PC and Internet skills
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience and knowledge in working with social media platforms and devising, implementing and executing social media campaigns
- Experience in digital and online marketing a distinct advantage
- Task oriented – with the ability to manage and deliver multiple tasks simultaneously, whilst always think outside the box.
- Accomplished in MS Office and have the ability to pick up a variety of other packages quickly
- Diligent work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Good project management, research and budgeting abilities
- Has the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Full clean driving license and ability to confidently drive airport vehicles for marketing purposes.
- Flexibility – some weekend/evening work may be included as part of this role.
The above list is not exhaustive and we expect to see a demonstration of the jobholder’s individuality, innovativeness and use of their particular skills as appropriate. The role will also include any other duties required by the Sales & Marketing Manager which are appropriate for the position and the needs of Ireland West Airport Knock.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR Manager, Ireland West Airport Knock, Charlestown, Co. Mayo
Closing date for applications is Monday 25th February 2013