Ireland West Airport Knock are seeking to recruit an experienced cosmetics consultant for their 'ShopWest' Retail Shop at the airport.
You will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager. This reporting situation may change as the organisation responds to ongoing change and business requirements
Purpose of Post
The Cosmetics Consultant will be responsible for driving and building cosmetics sales and managing the cosmetics and luxury items section of the 'ShopWest' retail store at Ireland West Airport Knock.
- Using their product expertise drive retail sales at store level
- Liaise and engage with customers to assist their purchasing requirements
- Assist customers with finding and suggesting products that meet their needs by giving makeovers and product demonstrations
- Introduce newly launched products to the customers depending upon their requirement.
Promote key products by one to one promotion and product placement
- Cross selling and up-selling of products through free samples and customer incentives
- Stock management of the cosmetics area including ordering of new products, and managing existing inventory
- Set up store displays to maximise visualisation and draw attention of customers
- Develop a Special Events calendar and implement this along with merchandising objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback and reports to cosmetics brand suppliers and airport management
- Take action to minimise wastage and pilferage.
- Inform your manager of any accidents/incidents which take place and assist in any way necessary in the investigation of plans to prevent re-occurrence
- Ensure that hygiene standards, including uniform and personal hygiene, are maintained at a high standard
- Ensure that you are familiar with you role as detailed in the airport emergency procedures
- Previous experience in a retail cosmetics sales environment is essential
- Keen eye for detail required for merchandising and stock management
- Exceptionally customer focussed and committed to offering excellence in customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Awareness of current industry developments in terms of market trends an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead
- Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to work flexible hours.
The above list is not exhaustive and we expect to see a demonstration of the persons individuality, innovativeness and use of their particular skills as appropriate. The role will also include any other duties which are appropriate for the position and the needs of Ireland West Airport Knock.
To apply for the above position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR Manager, Ireland West Airport Knock, Charlestown, Co. Mayo
Closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 7th March at 5:30pm.