Ireland West Airport Knock is the main international air access gateway for the West, North West and Midland regions of Ireland. The Airport has also experienced rapid developments and now serves more than 25 scheduled and charter destinations across Ireland, the UK, Europe and beyond. Ireland West Airport Knock is recognised as the preferred airport of choice within its catchment region because of the competitiveness, choice and value the Airport offers.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Head of Customer and Airline Services. The purpose of this role will be to ensure that the company provides high quality, efficient and cost effective customer services, whilst also managing a focused team of employees.
Suitable applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience within the following areas:
• Customer Service and Airline Operation environments.
• Have strong Supervisory/Management experience.
• Issue resolution, plus customer and airline relationship management.
• Managing detailed information in a rigorous and accurate fashion, whilst adhering to deadlines.
• Computer Literacy with strong & current IT systems knowledge and capability
The position will be filled initially on a 12 month contract basic, with a view to permanency.
A full Job Description can be found below.
To apply please submit a current CV and short cover letter outlining your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th December 2013.
Please quote ref no: HC&AS – in subject line of email.
22 Mar 2017 12:50pm
06 Dec 2017 10:29am
06 Dec 2017 13:59pm
06 Dec 2017 14:02pm