Ireland West Airport Knock is the main international air access gateway for the West, North West and Midland regions of Ireland. The Airport has also experienced rapid developments and now serves more than 25 scheduled and charter destinations across Ireland, the UK, Europe and beyond. Ireland West Airport Knock is recognised as the preferred airport of choice within its catchment region because of the competitiveness, choice and value the Airport offers.
Building on the success of ‘ShopWest' we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced
The Retail Supervisor will be responsible for the daily activities and productivity within the airport retail outlets, whilst delivering consistently on the day-to-day operations. Be commercially aware with the ability to keep ahead of competition. Have exceptional operational and retail standards, and have the energy and leadership qualities to inspire and drive a highly focused retail team.
Suitable applicants must have a minimum of 3 years retail management experience within the following areas:
• Driving a great experience for the customer through the delivery of excellent retail standards and service
• Supporting delivery of the retail objectives, including maximising sales and controlling shrink
• Leading an experienced and focused retail team including task delegation, performance feedback, training and development, whilst increasing sales and ensuring efficiency
• Communicating consistently with retail staff in regard to monthly targets and team objectives
• Organising special promotions, displays and events
• Assisting in product ordering and liaising with suppliers in the form of managing deliveries and ensuring suppliers orders, deliveries, and returns are managed & signed off accurately
• Self starter who is innovative and passionate about retail
This position offers a competitive salary & benefits package.
The position will be filled initially on a 12 month contract basis, with a view to permanency.
For a full job description click on the link below
To apply please submit a current CV and short cover letter outlining your relevant experience to: email@example.com before 28th February 2014.
Please quote ref no: RS14 – in subject line of email.
22 Mar 2017 12:50pm
06 Dec 2017 10:29am
06 Dec 2017 13:59pm
06 Dec 2017 14:02pm