Fragrance and Cosmetics Specialist
Fixed 12 month permanent contract
You will report to the Retail Supervisor
Purpose of the post
The Fragrance & Cosmetics Specialist will be responsible for driving and building cosmetics sales and manage the fragrance and cosmetics section of the departures retail store.
We are currently recruiting for a Fragrance and Cosmetic specialist to join our team
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with a variety of internationally renowned luxury brands within the beauty industry. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 year’s cosmetics/fragrance retail experience. This is a target driven role and you are expected to be as pro-active as possible to ensure sales targets are reached, as such a passion for fragrance and sales is essential.
You must be flexible and available to work from Monday to Sunday.
The ideal candidate will be
• Extremely well presented
• Confident with the ability to traffic stop to achieve sales
• Proactive and passionate about the beauty industry
• Flexible to the client’s needs
• Sales and target driven
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experienced in fragrance and sales
• Organised, enthusiastic and self motivated
• Drive retail sales at store level
• Liaise and engage with customers to assist their purchasing requirements
• Ensure customer service is of the highest standard
• Assist customers with finding and suggesting cosmetics products that meet their needs.
• Introduce newly launched products to customers depending on their requirements
• Promote key products by one to one promotion and product placement.
• Cross selling and upselling of products through customer incentives
• Stock management of the cosmetics area including the regular ordering of new products and managing existing inventory to ensure required stock levels are maintained
• Set up store displays to create maximum impact
• Provide ongoing feedback and reports to cosmetic brands and airport management
• Experience in a previous retail cosmetics selling environment is essential
• Keen eye for detail required for merchandising and stock management
• Exceptionally customer focussed & committed to offering excellence in customer service.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Awareness of current industry developments in terms of market trends
• The ability to work flexible hours including weekends where necessary
To apply please submit a current CV and short cover letter outlining your relevant experience to: email@example.com Closing date for applications is Friday 20th February 2017.
Alternatively send a postal appication to HR Manager, Ireland West Airport Knock, Charlestown, Co. Mayo
22 Mar 2017 12:50pm
06 Dec 2017 10:29am
06 Dec 2017 13:59pm
06 Dec 2017 14:02pm